Sunday, July 20, 2008

Me Profile

Hi everybody... I guess I'm going to use this blog to post up interesting information and guides to all my fandoms :D But first and foremost is my profile!

Name: Shadow. Everybody calls me that... with the exception of my best friend who calls me Hime*...

Gender:
Female

Location: Malaysia. But I'm Irish 'kay?

Hobbies: Uh... writing stories... (my friends constantly urge me to write a novel), surfing the internet... I also read. A lot. And collecting books just for teh sake of making my bookcase look full (even if the books are stolen from my dad >:D)

Hmm... I don't watch TV much do I...

Favourite TV shows: CSI NY. That's all I watch.

Favourite films: ...Cars... Transformers... that's all apparently...

Favourite anime: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Ouran Koukou Hosuto Kurabu, Chobits... I occasionally read a few chapters of xxxHOLiC and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.

Favourite games: Harvest Moon DS, Dragon Fable, Neopets!

Favourite books: A Series of Unfortunate Events, Harry Potter, The Chronicles of Narnia

Hate: Uh... animal abusers (/cough/my brother/cough/), crappy books of the 20th century, how blandly CLAMP talk of sex, yaoi, yuri, lemons, LEECHES

Love: Kyouya-kun!! /cough/ From Ouran, romance >:), Uni-sama from KHR!, REVIEWS, horse-riding, being with my precious friends... probably much more...

I have a 4 cats (3 are still kittens though), Felixr (mother), Kyouya, Samurai, Patches, 2 geese, Kasturi and Peanut, a terrapin named Flower and... the occasional python that visits our geese which get eaten by Felixr.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here, I will also post my random thoughts, book reviews... etc... you can also visit me here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~one99five

No comments: